Who should not use Poise® Impressa® Bladder Supports?
While Impressa® Bladder Supports are designed to help most women with Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI), there are some women who should NOT use it, including those who:
- Are under the age of 21
- Are pregnant, may become pregnant or have given birth in the past 3 months
- Have experienced unusual or unexpected vaginal bleeding within the last 6 months
- Have pain or a burning sensation when you urinate (this could be a urinary tract infection)
- Are experiencing vaginal discharge that smells bad, irritation, soreness or itching (this could be a vaginal infection)
- Had vaginal surgery within the past 3 months
- Have already been diagnosed by your doctor with a severely dry (atrophic) vagina
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To view additional guidelines for using Impressa® Bladder Supports, download the Instructions for Use booklet.